Monday, May 20, 2013

exploration.

It feels great to be home, and settled.  Now that I back for the summer, I really want to explore the area that I have known as home for the last 20 years.   I feel like I get tired of being home, but I have a feeling that the Fredericksburg area has a lot to offer.  Either I have been too lazy or just not interested in finding these little treasures, but I know they are out there; I am specifically super excited to experience the bar scene now that I will be 21 in less than a month (finally) and the restaraunts (I feel that I might be becoming a bit of a foodie).  All of this is halted on the fact that I am still 20, and I am not currently working (aka I am flat broke).  But by June I will have an income and I will be the golden age of 21.

These are some of the things making me happy today:

1.World of Jenks- I randomly decided to check out this show and I love it, it's really inspiring and I have to admit, I have a huge crush on Andrew Jenks, check it out.

2. Greek Yogurt- This is growing on me, but honestly it's really good for you and totally fulfills that sweet craving that hits me at night.

3. I am now addicted to hautelook. If you like Nordstrom and sales this is the site for you.

4. Anthony Bourdain- With so much time on my hands, I've grown really fond of the travel channel, especially this man.  He's clever and sarcastic, aka my type of guy.

5. Being super organized- I'm naturally a messy person, but lately staying organized and clean really gives me a fresh start to the day and keeps me productive.

Also;


[my new J Crew gold iPhone 5 case]



[a simple summer salad with strawberries and avocados]


[a coral manicure and my turquoise and silver stacked rings]


[homemade pizza with sautéed mushrooms, chicken, and artichokes]


[my shoe collection that is now to large for my small closet]

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment