Thursday, May 16, 2013

the concept.

You know what.  I really enjoy writing.  Sometimes I think, if I could change what I study, maybe I would take a risk and try to be a writer. But writing to me is more than something I enjoy, it keeps me productive and happy. You might be thinking, that's so cliche Corinne, well there's a reason things become cliches.  Because in my experience, they're usually true.  You should try it, it really is therapeutic.  So, if you have been following my writing abroad, here's my second shot on writing something more applicable to my simple life in the United States.  If this is your first time reading my writing, shame on you, I've been keeping a blog for the last 3 months (in Italy nonetheless). So catch up. I'm kidding.  But I do hope whoever reads this gets some sort of pleasure from this particular blog, because that's the idea.  Simple pleasures that make life fun, enjoyable, happy. 

I've found that looking at the big picture or looking ahead to your future can be useful; but for someone who gets overwhelmed easily, me, it's much more fun to look at the things that are really making you happy right now.  So that's the whole concept, focusing on anything that catches my attention and makes me smile.  I'm going to try to post at least twice a week (fingers crossed), each post containing 5 things that I can't take a picture of, and 5 things that might be part of my surroundings.  Reading this back, it sounds a little confusing, but wait and see, it'll make sense once you start reading.  So start reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment